Friday, May 27, 2005

It won't stop

We have to leave so Blondie can catch her train and I'm a total mess of tears and left over sedatives. My mom and sister offered me a solution that is so awful and I know they're just trying to help but it's just fucking awful. It requires leaving within 4 days and then flying back to London towards the end of June and still using my old return flight home. It sounds really nice but none of my friends here will be in London and I'll be far from everyone and it'll be awful.

I just want to enjoy a week here and then go home.

And there was another gross bug in the kitchen and I look like a mess and I have to figure out how to make myself not look disastrous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hon, dont get on that plane. that's the stupidest fucking idea ive ever heard and your mom and sister arent thinking straight. as far as i can tell its not about one last spin in london, its about savouring the last of your experience and it really sucks that your trip is being cut emotionally short like this. i know that its terrible that your dad is sick and its more terrible that it is corresponding with where you are right now. i know that lung transplants are messy, my grandma didnt have a transplant, but a whole lung removed a few years ago, and she's still alive, and not dependant on oxygen as much anymore and it is terribly stressful. but, follow your gut and your heart. remember what you think is important (im not saying that your dad isnt important, and you will get to his bed side soon, but that one week would be really really nice...........even if it costs more.) i love you, hang in there. i will be on msgr all evening. xoxo midge