Saturday, May 14, 2005

Reasons Why

...I hate shaving my legs:

1. I'm so pale that it doesn't make them actually look good becasue you can like see the ends of my hair through my bloody skin.

2. It dries my skin out no matter how moisturizing shaving cream claims to be.

3. Continuously replacing razors is way more expensive that waxing.

4. It takes a long time becasue I've always waxed or depilated so I never had the formative-teen-shaving years that taught me how to do it quickly.

In other news I went to have a bowl of cereal and realized there was no soy-milk so I poured the cereal back in the box. I'm now eating veggie dogs which are soo good I could live off them for several weeks I'm sure. But I've been enjoying my regular cereal for breakfast so it kind of sucks.

I'm going to go out and take pictures so I'm putting some happy albums onto my ipod. I would like someone to come with me but no ones around right now. It's really beautiful out today though so it's prefect for getting pictures. I'm going to wear my skirt too. So far it's a regular good day that can only improve.

No comments: