Monday, May 16, 2005

Back to Rain

OK, today I MUST go onto campus but it's raining so I really don't want to. I was going to spend a few hours studying in the library but I don't think I will now. I'll just do what I need to do and leave. My exam tomorrow is at 4:30 so I have all day tomorrow to work in the library.

I'm feeling less buggy today but I think there was a cockroach in the bathroom this morning. I've never seen a cockroach before. It wasn't super big, but big enough to be gross and to make me not use the toilet. I'm going to like vaccum and move all the furniture and vacuum really well. I won't move my wardorbe becasue I can't but everything else I can move. I feel like I should do something but I have no idea what (in refernce to the bug in the bathroom).

That's all I have to say. I'm not scared of bug but they are gross and do not belong inside. I'm going to get some new music today and am finishing another craft project so I need to just push the bugs to the back of my mind. I also will do some actual revision for my exam but just from all my lecture notes and handouts.

My room with probably stink like a cleansing mixtures of aromathery oils by the time the day is out.

No comments: