Thursday, May 05, 2005

dependant and alone

Well in two short hours my mood crashed. There's people in the kicthen and it's messy and I hate my flatmates. I'm hoping some of them won't be staying for the whole month of June. It would be nice. I want chocolate but I have none and everything is closing in the next 10 minutes. I might go buy ice cream tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit lonely now. I should be writing a paper but I don't want to. This weekend I will have to do lots of work. Next week I only have one lecture and two seminars though so I need to be doing lots of review with all the extra time. Tomorrow is my last fun lecture and I must go to my lecture after it. I haven't gone the last two weeks (my mom was here and then last week I was going to be late and didn't want to go) so I must go to this last one. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on some of the handouts I missed. I might not do any work again tomorrow night but get some crafting done instead. We'll see.

I guess I just wanted to say here that I am much happier when I am out and being with people recently. Victoria and I have been playing phone tag since Friday but I really want to see her a few times before she goes home as she's leaving a whole month before me. I just want my last month to be fun and happy. Although I still have two months so there is time. I'm happy I saw politics boy today. He was with us the first night I got drunk here. And he's weird and funny.

I'm going to go do some non-school reading and eat gingersnaps or cereal. I'll probably go to bed early as well.

No comments: