Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Habitual

1. I am getting the pay advance from HK Inc. I jumped up and down in my room over this.

2. Blondie called and I meet her at the station at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon.

3. My dad is in the hospital. Long story short is that my family has been concealing a bit how bad things have gotten for him. He's now in the hospital for at least another week and needs oxygen to be able to breath. They need to clear up inflammation in his lungs to see how bad the damage is. Best case scenario is that he goes home in about another week, has to alter his life to accomodate needing an oxygen tank when doing any physical activity. Worse case scenario is that the damage is really bad and he'll get pushed up the list for a lung transplant.

4. I'm feeling sick, headachy and have to focus to breathe. I'm trying not to take any medication unless it's to sleep.

5. I really need a hug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celia I just gave you a hug.

Anonymous said...

oh my god love, when you emailed me on my keitai i didnt realize it was so serious. im hugging you and cuddling you in my mind and just hope for the best. blondie will hug you like you've never been hugged before i promise. xxmidge.