Friday, May 27, 2005

The Process

I am eating real food for the first time today. I just sent out an email telling everyone what my new departure date is (Friday, 02) and I need to seriously start packing. The doctor said I'm only allowed to take my meds two - three days a week do avoid withdrawl and because I'm taking them that much drinking is an extra big no go. I've got a few last things I need to get done but just hope to see people and finish things up.

It's really sad. I love here and I am going to miss it immensely. but I've got thigns to do and unfortunately getting laid by a brit is so far down the list. Although Midge did suggest that I ask classclown to come back before I leave but I am not going to. Unrelated, I took a nice walk around campus with Paul today which distracted me for a bit. I also got free lipstick and new shoes.

I think I'm going to prepare some parcels tonight and craft a bit then try to slep early. Tomorrow me and Victoria are going to go hang out in Beeston a bit, maybe have a good traditional English breakfast.

No comments: