Monday, May 09, 2005

Wearing Skirts

I wore my skirt again today. I aslo wore it on Friday. I really love when it's the summer and I can wear skirts. This skirt is much more flowy and stuff thean the two I had last summer so whenever there's a strong wind, which is alot in this area, I feel it up my skirt. Luckily the skirt is long enough that no flashing will be caused.

I have however taken my skirt off. I spent the morning at the library then went to a lecture and a seminar then came home and ate but now I am tired. I still have four sources to read for my paper which I want to write tomorrow. I have to finish some small errands tomorrow as well as go to my final lecture. I also went to the CD library today (got the concrete and athlete which are both good after one listen) so I'm going to go back tomorrow and get some more stuff. I figure I only have another month fo this CD library priviledge so I should keep using it.

I've arranged my last night in England. It involves busing to Heathrow from here and spending the evening in a holiday inn room, maybe with Lily, and getting up really early to catch my flight. I've also settled a bit on when my last few days in London will be and they fall right in the middle of June which is quite good actually. Hopefully I get get a day in Birmingham in and maybe a few days in Manchester.

I'm actually feeling really energyless so I am going to read through my blogs that I check daily and have a nap.

2 comments:

bedshaped said...

Athlete is a brilliant cd.
I can also recommend the latest offerings from Doves, Bright Eyes and Idlewild is by any chance the library have them.

I've been a little slack of late with reading up on the blogs I like to keep up with.
Hence the question....when are you leaving?

Celia said...

I actually grabbed Athelet becasue of your high praise of them so thank you.
I've got the latest Doves, and Bright eyes and Idlewild are on my list to get because they have both. I am continually impressed with their selection.

My flight leaves on July 9th. I'm sure you'll hear much more about it as I approach. I'm a bit of a wreck about it but I'm trying to do as much fun things in June as I can afford to.