Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cookies are Good

Paper is done. It's about 100 words ove the limit but I have three hours after my exam on Friday and before it's due to edit and cut some stuff and print it up. The cute/dorky tutor just emailed me to say my topic was ok (we kind of talked about it verbally so I was sure it would be) and he was looking forward to reading it. All the girls in my group just think he is so sweet and lovely. He is.

Usually when I'm done an assignment I'll sleep or craft as a reward but I can't really do either today. Instead I'm going to watch American idol to find out who got knocked out last week and I'm eating these big and chewy white chocolate chip cookies, I might make some dinner soon too but I'm not sure what i want to eat. I might actually do a bit of crafting (I'm awful really).

All that said I must do at least some revising for my friday exam and must be very diligent about working tomorrow. Both before and after my daily exit of the flat onto campus. I'm loving the Snow Patrol album I got (Songs for Polar bears) and am excited to have two new ones.

On a funny note, the handle on my door is falling apart. I told the maintenance people yesterday and they said it'll be fixed this week which was fine becasue it still worked. But today, I must have broke it a bit more and I was locked in my room for a few minutes. I had to fiddle with it and stuff but it was not cool.

No comments: