Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Revising

1. One more source to read for my paper and then I will start writing. I hope to finish a good draft by the time I go to sleep tonight. It's only 2000 words so assuming I don't procrastinate tons that should be very doable in the next 8 hours.

2. I bought chocolate milk and a chocolate bar today. I just needed it but now I feel overdosed on sweetness.

3. I am making some crafts to exchange with a girl and I had finished the smaller items but I was unhappy with a few of them so I have just remade them and feel much better about them.

4. I got two more CD's from the CD library today. New Josh Rouse and Snow Patrol. Idlewild and something else will be gotten on Thursday.

5. Tomorrow I need to start revising for my exam for my fun class becasue it is my first and hardest exam.

6. Tomorrow I have a few more errands to run in town that I couldn't get to today. I also need to go to Sainsbury's.

7. Today I wore my two year old Old Navy flip flops and remembered why every summer I always buy at least two pairs.

8. I walked home a new way that classclown showed me last week and it is a much nicer walk than the way I usually go. It smells like fresh cut grass and flowers.

3 comments:

Delgar said...

Good luck on your studying. That's the one thing I won't miss about school. Studying. I sucked so hard at studying. I was such a procrastinator, if only I had the will power to sit down and learn, just imagine the knowledge I could possess. :)

I definately miss long vacations and breaks though. Good times, good times. Now, if only I was a male slut during my university years. :)

Anonymous said...

hm. you can do it!
(i have a headache! do you think wanking gets rid of headaches? i sure hope so. hm).xoxo.

Celia said...

well I definately don't get long breaks. This year has been the first time I have worked at a job 40 hours a week during every single one of my breaks.

Wanking with a tension headache is usually ok, wanking with a dehydration headache not so good.

That's my theory at least.