Friday, May 20, 2005

Time and Space

A journal exceprt from July 9th, 2004, 4:12 am:

So Titania and I are out shit drunk nwalking to the bus stop and I totally stared at this boy and the tattoos on his arms. and so there’s this bit of show and tell and lots of smiling on my part and I’m super very very drubk and I keep saying that I’m wAy too drunk (as I am right now) but then I turn away out of shyness I think but the boy was super hot and I wish he’d come running after us but nothing. ANd then while two not at all hot guys bug us at the bus stop the only thing I can think of is how I want to chase after that boy. and that I hope in the straight I SAW YOUS there’s a message to me becasue I would totally anser it. I would put one in but I don’t think I can afford it. but then if it’s meant to be I will see him again. At the folk fest? on my way tgo temple tomorrow? like I’m even goign out tomorrow. whatever. going to sit at my mom’s and eat and compute and watch TLC. if it’s goign to be it will be. But oh my. I should have went after him. and just said like “ Hey I’m way too drunk to have a conversation but call or email me. I’ll be sober latger tomorrow.” who knows. blah. I just don’t know but I would totally wank if Titania wern’t in the room and I wasn’t so drunk that I didin’t think I could keep my noises and movements to a minimum. If it’s to be I guess and hoorah for the straight and the I saw Yous. That boy could have definately been involoved in my last two motnhs here. time to go to sleep casue it’s very late and I’m going to be super tired in the morning.

An email from Titania this morning:
just a quick email. the other day i was downtown with xxxx and we were at virgin megastore and we asked this guy for help and he turned out to be that guy we saw downtown that one night with the hobbes tattoo and the 2 stars. i found him!!! i know its been awhile since we saw him but i thought you'd like to know.


And that is why I adore Titania and will have to learn to love virgin upon my return.

Other news my body is a crampy mess and very uncomfortable to be in and the fact this is happening on a day I have an exam is really not cool. It's only one hour though and I will come home with two new CD's from the library. I will also spend my evening doing laundry and crafting very happily.

Yesterday I think I found the secret to me focusing on studying: tea and gingersnaps. I studied for like 5 whole hours yesterday which is quite impressive for me. I also bought strawberries at Sainsbury's that I couldn't really afford but I was depressed. I also bought custard and ate them together and it was really really good.

I've got to run though and squeeze in some last minute studying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up C? Now you have something very exciting to look forward to when you go back, the hot boy w/ tatoos. Do you think it was meant to be? If he's still there when you stop in, then definitely.

Celia said...

Well I have other things to look forward to but this did keep me smiling for much of the day.

I don't know if I think anything is "meant to be" but I will certainly stop in at virgin if I'm in the area. Whether I'll talk to the boy is another thing. It might be kind of creepy that I remember him.