Monday, May 16, 2005

The Opposite Gender

One of my flatmates, who is nice despite her dirtiness and assorted things, has a boyfriend who isn't always that nice to her. He's bossy and critical and condescending. It bugs me that she puts up with it.

The coupled downstairs boy came up to see if I wanted any sushi becasue he made way more than he could eat. I don't eat fish but I did take the rest of the unused sushi rice off his hands. I love sushi rice just plain or with a bit of soy. yum. I went downstairs and ended up talking to both him and the young one for a bit. Both of them finish their exams on Wednesday and are leaving shortly after that. I'm way more emotional about the year ended than anyone else is.

Next sunday we're going to a quiz night at our favorite bar and then on Tuesday one of my friends from home, we'll call her Lena, arrives and is in town for a few days. On Wednesday we're going out dancing and drinking. I hope politics boy, striped coat, dakota and others will come with. Lily and scotsman wren't going to be there becasue it's their six month anniversary so they're off doing their own thing. I want to be flirted with.

On the bug front, I need to pee but can't go into the toilet. The bug is dead and on his back but on the floor and I'm unreasonably afraid that I will go in there and he will come back to life and jump on me a la "arachnaphobia". Crazy but true. I know I'll have to go eventually but I'll figure something out.

One last thing, I was thinking how no one knows what city I live in in England. At first it makes sense but them you all know I'm from Vancouver, rather than just Canada. So, for anyone who cares I live in Nottingham. gun capital, sherwood forest, Students as 10% of the population, drinking craziness, Paul Smith and Boots. I love it like mad.

No comments: