Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Last Day

Well I am completly done with school in Britain as it pertains to my undergrad degree. Happy and a bit sad. I had planned on crafting by the lake for a few hours until the CD library opened afte my exam but it was raining and I wasn't feeling well so I went home. I'll hit the library tomorrow instead.

Tomorrow night isn't looking great. We're going there first for cheap drinks and so I can chat with my friend (Blondie) who is visiting and just chill. Then we're going to a club where Wednesday nights are great. Lily and Scotsman might drop by the fav place but it's their anniversary so they won't be coming out with us. I did mention it to classclown so I might see him but I'm not holding my breath. Dakota is totally broke but said we'll so something next week or on the weekend after she gets paid. I'm too shy to call politics boy and see if he'll be there which is silly, but chances are he'll be there anyways. Paul asked if I wanted to join him and his friends but their scene is different so they know what my plans are and I'm not sure if I'll see him. Victoria is out of town, as is Striped coat. And both downstairs boy are gone already.

It's ok though if it's just me and Blondie becasue we'll have lots of fun on our own. Also, Thursday night there's a really cool show at the fave place so we've got that too.

Last night I had to take a sleeping pill because I couldn't sleep and needed to get reasonably early for my exam. I am concerned I haven't heard from the woman I was hoping to stay with in London, but more than that I am concerned about money. If my boss for some reason says no to the advance I am screwed. No London, no Manchester, no last H&M binge. No anything really because I only have enough money to eat. And that would suck a lot. Pretty much the only thing I would do is get my free lipstick from MAC, go out this week and go to the Martha show in June. Fine but crappy I guess. If I don't hear form him by Friday I'm not sure what to do. At least I can do the work for him and then get paid on the 15th probably.

My lunch is ready and crafts are waiting. I hope to borrow some DVD's from scotsman in the next few days so you might get some reviews of obsure films. my favorite kind.

No comments: