Sunday, May 29, 2005

Possesions

I was in the shower this monring and realized I haven't wanked in almost a week. I know it would make me relax but my head is so busy that I just can't get relaxed enough. Plus, I'm at a low point in my "wanting sex" cycle so my body doesn't really care. That said, if I had someone around, I'm sure I'd be very easily encouraged/stimulated and my mind wanting it would override my body in a very quick second.

I went into town this morning and after some initial problems with finding the recent issue of Scarlet (see the links in side bar), getting money out of my canadian account and not finding the knickers in the size, style or colour I wanted, things setteled a bit.

So leaving M&S I ended up with two new bras and 6 chocolate bars. One for the plane and the rest for home. I might eat like half of one every week just to make then last a bit. I also got some things I needed to keep stuff from being damaged in my suitcases and a new suitcase to hold all the stuff I've acquired. As for the pictures of the bras I'm taking the pics from the M&S website. First, theose womean and much more photogenic than me and bra's that are my size do not photograph well because there's a lot of fabric and without breasts it doesn't hold any shape.

I think I'm going to try to be packed by tomorrow night except for a small amount of things that I'll need until I leave which will all fit in one part of one bag. Otherwise I'm working on eating all the food I've got. I'll leave some things but all the good stuff (veggies, pasta, icecream, veggie dogs, strawberries) I actually want to eat.

This bra is actually white with purple stripes and trim and small pink flowers:


This photo is in black and white but the bra is black mesh with pink ribbon:

No comments: