Sunday, May 29, 2005

Last minute

My mom called around midnight and my dad is getting worse. Lily and Scotsman came over to help me pack becasue I booked a flight for today. I leave i n two hours for Gatwick and will be in Vancouver by 9:00 pm on Monday (Today). Lily is still here and is coming to the airport with me.

So far we have snacked, walked around town at 5:00 am and now we have coloured my hair. We have not slept. I sent an email to all myfriends, Brit and Canadian, letting them know what was going on. I haven't been able to say goodbye to anyone other than scotsman but Lily sent a bunch of people texts to meet us at the bus station. We'll see if anone shows. It's early in the morning and it's a holiday.

My next post will be from Vancouver and I'm sure I'll have tons to say. either that or I'll be really ovewhelmed and not know what to say. Or a combination of both I guess. That might be the most likely option.

1 comment:

bedshaped said...

I have my fingers crossed for you and your family.