Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Same Gender

I had a very intense sex dreams last night with a girl who I didn't know. We were in a really small town and the pub we met in was weird and closed at four and had lots of old men in it but they weren't after us at all. She totally lead the way on the whole thing. Now all I need is for the happen in real life with a guy.

I got a very nice email from a friend at home which is good but there's still two emails that I don't have and that's made me a bit anxious. First is about a free place to stay for one last weekend in London and the other is from HK Inc. to let me know about work in June. I have no idea what to do if for some reason they'll do the work without me. I technically don't care about not having a job when I get home, but I really need money now. I would also like to hear if I get the temp job on campus.

Last thing before I leave to cram for the exam I have in a few hours is that today results for two major assignments were given out and I'm terrified to look and don't want to think about them during the exam. I'm going to not think about it now and check after I'm done the exam. Hopefully I'll be excited on my walk home. If I'm going to be piss broke I might as well have good results.

No comments: