Monday, May 16, 2005

World of Procrastination

1. CD Library
Today I picked up The Kills and James (based on rec by Bedshaped who has some good musical sense). I've got The Kills in now and it's awesome. A definate keeper. I'll try James a bit later in the evening.

2. Cleaning
I just spen a good hour cleaning my room (and some of the kitchen too). I moved furniture and vaccumed like I had a cat who got fleas. I opened all the windows wide and the door so I could get the air really circulating. I found some shoe boxes under the bed and got rid of them because it's not like they'll be coming home with me.

3. Bugs
I think one of the things that might make me feel buggy is that my hair is simply everywhere. And if there's hair on me and I move, said hair moves and feel like a bug. It's spring though and I lose hair like mad particularly this time of year so there's not much I can do. Also, I'm scared of going into the toilet room becasue of this morning. I'm going to have to cave at some point.

4. Aromatherapy
I know my stuff to a point. I used this stuff for everything. Cleaning, anxiety, sleeping, studying, fragrance, cramps, muscle pain, headaches, colds, whatever, So I brought a lot of oils with me. However, as I was saying to Midge a few days ago, I don't find myself wanting them as much as I used to and have hardly used them since November. Today I am using them though (citronella, rosemary and lemon in one corner, and lime, eucalyptus and teatree in the other - mass anti-bacterial and anti-bug) and I like them. It smells delicious and feels comforting. I don't depend on them like I used to and I think that's good.

No comments: