Sunday, May 08, 2005

Democracy and Slash

Whenever I see anything to do with Harry Potter all I can think about is that people write stories where all the male characters have sex. I've never read any of the book s or seen any of the films either. oh, well.

I got some actual work done today but not half as much as I should have got done though. I do have a few hours before my seminar tomorrow to do more reading for it which is good. I have to be at the library before 10 to return books and the seminar is at noon so that gives me two hours. And tomorrow night I'll have to finsih up my research so I can start writing, or so that I can take a break and work on studying for the fun lecture's exam on Friday.

Not too much else. Another long conversation with Midge but I tried to avoid my boy issues. We talked a bunch about her's instead. I cleaned my room a bit which was just bout putting clothes away and making the bed because it was already pretty clean, I danced around too and made dinner, which I ate too fast and felt sick afterwards.

This weekend will eb some bra purchasing, more studying and sorting out the dates for my June trip to London. This weekend will be boring becasue I must review a lot but there'll probably be a film on Wednesday night and maybe drinks after the exam on Friday, which will be the last time I will see classclown. For the best considering his views on relationships. Although, I would like to believe that if he did ask me out and we hooked up that it would be ok with me becasue I'm never going to seee him again. I have a feeling I will never find out though. I also hope to eventually get in touch with Victoria so we can go out and get smashed together sometime after my second exam.

No comments: