Friday, May 13, 2005

Early to Bed

Ok, well it's not that early and I won't actually go heading to bed for another half an hour or so and I'll probably read a bit, but the point is that I feel very tired. Since I've gotten home I have pretty much crafted and read the whole time. I feel good though. Just tired. The last week has been stressful. Yes I may have procrastinated my way though it but that's usually because I'm stressed.

I have eaten like a normal person today but low on veggies. I'll probably make a stirfry for dinner tomorrow night. Yes, Saturday night and I will be staying in my flat. I called to find out my credit card balance and it is much lower than I thought so I am officially on a food and laundry only budget until the 24th. Towards the end of the month I can ask for money from my parents hopefully and I might ask HK Inc. for a bit of an advance. They've done it for me before so it likely won't be a problem - I just have to wait until I'm actually doing work for them to ask which won't be until the start of June.

I'll probably work up a full budget tomorrow of all the money I'd like to have to get me through the next two months. (A fox just ran through my yard) Then I know how much I should ask people for. I really have no shame right now and my parents are ok helping me out so I can actually do stuff after my exam is over.

What it does mean for you is no bra pictures as I will not be buying them right now. They are must-buy's before I leave though so some day. It also mean that unless someone else is paying there will be no drinking or going out. Which is beneficial for my exams but boring.

No comments: