Friday, May 20, 2005

menstrual

Well I feel mentally great and physically like crap. I'm walking around the flat hunched over and with my hand behind my waist like I'm pregnant or something. totally bugs me. I mean it almost gets me angry that my body insists on doing this despite me trying to be kind to it.

Anyways, the little story with the tattoo'd boy has me smiling. I also remember that I have a friend who worked at virgin so when I get back I'll se if she still does. It would be convenient. At least to find out if he's nice and uncoupled. No expectations though. I think the good mood also comes from Titania adding that she is excited to have me home and if there was anything that I wanted done in the flat for when I return. That was nice.

Basically I have four best people. Two I haven't named yet who don't hang out with eachother at all, then titania who gets along with both of them and midge who is in Japan until the late fall and doesn't really apply here because he talk all the time. Titania is the only one I've heard from since January which kind of sucks. I don't send out any personal emails but I include them all on group emails and tell everyone to be in touch with me. Some people I ardly see reply but neither of them two have. Feels a bit crappy. But then I don't expect people to be like waiting for me to get home. It just be nice to get a "excited to see you home, been busy here, blah blah" once in a while.

I got two more CD's today. The recent Muse and some Jeff Buckley. Expect good things out of both of them. I was listening to a song on the way home by Broken Social Scene and it makes me want to have the need to make a playlist that is meant as a soundtrack for lazy sinday morning sex.

No comments: