Thursday, May 12, 2005

Broken Things

Well again it's after 10 and I am showered (not dressed though) and I've had breakfast. All of this is very rovolutionary in my life. I did craft for a bit yesterday but not long. I didn't study for my exam though.

The handle on my door actually broke at some point last night so they had someone come by. After about 20 minutes he had it mostly fixed but says if it looks the least bit broken again to let them know immediately. He was really tall (over 6'6") and made me feel really short and small, which is a hard thing to do.

I've been thinking a bit about classclown but not as much as I was a while ago. I will see him tomorrow but no iea if we'll talk. And I'm not going home after the exam as I've got a paper to finish up so there's no potential for a last walk home with him. I have decided for sure to go to the summer party and I'm just hoping Lily or Victoria comes. I'm not sure if classclown is coming but if he does it'll probably be with the girl he's "not in a relationship with" so that would be silly for me to care about.

I also did a little budget considerations for next year. I think I could work it so tat I can work a maximum of 10 hours a week which might be manageable. I also might get a bursary this year from my uni so that'll make a difference but you don't find out until Novemeber. I also would like to pay off my debt (under 2000.00 not including my student loan) before I come back to England and that might as be ok. I really have to find out if my flatmate is going to stay with me when I get back becasue that will make a few expeses cheaper (ie. Internet and Hydro).

I really just have to wait a bit more to get an answer from her and see what things are like in Vancouver. The whole thing will be weird weird weird to say the least. I was really attached to that city and when something changed I was always emotional about it so being away for a year is really going to be a strange thing.

I am eating like mad right now. I'm just wanting to eat even when I'm not hungry at all. I think it might be a procrastination thing. Anyway, I'm going to go put some clothes on because I am cold and find something to snack on. But I will revise. I have two hours before I'm going out.

No comments: