Sunday, May 22, 2005

Mixed Feelings

I had a long and continuous dream last night but I can't for the life of me remember what it was about. I've had about 6 fake conversations with classclown since I woke up - most positive, some drunk. I am going to not think about him any more for today though. I've got lots of revising to do for tomorrow and either way he's taken. Even if some people are right in their assessement that he just said the nice things about her so that I don't look badly upon him because he does like me, he's still involved her and that makes him out of bounds.

I just watched a very good episode of American Idol and hopefully can watch the results tonight or tomorrow depending on downloading speed. Once I have all of this season watched I'm going to move onto getting the last few episodes of the CSI season. And once exams are over the internet will speed up which is great.

I'm thinking of taking a walk into town to get some snacking foor to help me through the revising. We'll see though because I really should save my money.

6 comments:

Delgar said...

I haven't commented much lately, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading. Hopefully this week I'll try to make myself more available. :)

Good Luck.

Hope you're having a good day.

Celia said...

good to know you're still around.

Hope that luck is for school and boys.

Delgar said...

The luck is for school, boys and life. :)

Celia said...

prefect. I will take great advantage of it.

Delgar said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you get laid before you leave England. :)

Celia said...

and after england too...

At least that's my hope.