Sunday, May 15, 2005

Things you don't know

It's almost 1:00 am and I just started laundry.

I have this fear that's really silly but I am really afraid of bug that fly. Moths, leather jackets, flys, ladybugs even. I can stay composed around certain kinds but not around others. I've actually left my house in search of a neighbour when my cat brought in a moth.

So I had the window open becasue it's nice out. Suddenly there's a small flying bug on the window sill. I killed it promptly and shut the bloody window. But now I'm flipping out. I was in bed and I saw another small flying creature on my end table. He was smushed with a magazine. I literally was convinced my bed is full of bug and now all the bedding is being washed. I still feel all "bug-y" and might end up in the shower. I really want to vaccum my room as well but won't out of consideration of my flatmates.

And it's not like I'm dirty. I vaccum weekly and change the sheets at least every two weeks. I'm also wearing clean clothes. BUt all that i need is one flying bug to flip me out.

Another thing you don't know is that one of my nipples is scarred from a piercing that I used to have. I'm going to crochet for a while and wait for the laundry. Hopefully I'll be relaxed by then. A shower will likely happen once the stuffs in the dryer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, it's normal, a lot of people suffer from OCD, including myself. I appreciate the tidbit about your nipple. You know what would be nice, if you posted a pic of your new bra, while yu were waering it. I know you said wouldn't, but that pic of you thigh w/ the garter was hot, so I think this would be too.

Celia said...

I didn't end up buying any bras this weekend because I am so broke and need to make sure I have some money in before I do that. I will for sure before I leave though.

Pictures of me in them I will not be providing though. I'm sure it would be hot but it's still not going to happen. I'm sure everyone's imagination can do a much better job than a camera can.

Anonymous said...

love. i so understand the buggy feeling. i will always feel like i have bedbugs. everything puts me back into that place. xoxo.

bedshaped said...

My left nipple is also scared from when I had mine done.
It probably wouldn't have been too bad, but it got accidentally pulled and tore slightly which was the deciding factor for me to take it out.