Friday, May 13, 2005

Permission Granted

It's sunny out again but really fucking windy. Like too window to keep my window open even the slightest bit becasue my curtains fly everywhere and it get's really bloody cold.

The exam went good this morning. I didn't do great but I did well enough that I am happy with things. I also edited and handed my paper in so I feel considerably more relaxed today. And significantly, not as hungry, which is great becasue I so can't afford to eat like I did yesterday.

I also got an email from another advisor at my home school and I can graduate in Novemebr of 2006 with a minor on my degree which makes me super happy and more confident about this 20 months in Canada thing I'm thinking about.

I kind of feel like things are over with classclown and I really want to go out. I was going to do some bra shopping tomorrow but I need to make sure I have money to do that before I decide to. If I do go I will put of photos of the bras but they won't be on me. I'm simply not that brave.

I'm going back to my crafting as there are two projects I want to be done with tonight and two for tomorrow. I have packages that are waiting to be shipped and getting these projects done is key to that.

No comments: