Monday, May 02, 2005

Progress?

I rushed to Sainsbury's thinking it would be open only until 4:00 becasue it's a bank holiday but it was open until 7:00. I bought a bunch of healthy food though which is very good considering I pretty much lived on chips (fries, not crisps), veggie dogs and scones last week. My body is not too happy with me.

While at Sainsbury's I ran into young downstairs boy and we talked for a minute but then went on our ways. Then as I was walking back he called to me as he was behind me and we talked the rest of the way to our flats. I did say that we hadn't seen each other for a while and he agreed, but there wasn't any senitment, either negative or positive, behind it that I could tell, but in my head by saing that it expresses that I would like to see them more. Even if it doesn't it was nice to talk to him if only for a few minutes.

It's weird that It's almost 8:00 but still really light out. It makes me not want to sleep, make dinner or do homework. I have to do all three though. Dinner is just a salad though so that's not a big deal. Or shouldn't be at least. I think I need to borrow some DVD's from people here who have region one stuff, like scotsman and dakota. Not like I need more things to keep me from schoolwork but I want to watch films. Over break I was downloading tv which was nice but it's too slow when it's not during break to make it worth it.

No comments: