Sunday, May 22, 2005

Smiling

Take a guess who I saw today that had me smiling? If your answer isn't classclown you're not paying enough attention. (You can imagine me spanking you right about now if you want.) I actually saw him on my way out and on my way in.

On the way out he was on the otherside of the road from me with a girl ("the girlfriend") and he saw me and I waved but he crossed over to talk (we live on the side he was on and he was on his way home). We chatted and he didn't introduce me to the girl. I am taller than her, prettier (I think), and am way hipper and more stylish. But it did go a bit against what I thought his type was. then I aksed when he was leaving and he said he'd be leaving on Thursday buit would be back sometime over June. We both seemed to want to get together then but the girl was there so I just said I'd probably never see him again.

He then...gave me his email! Yay! then told me to add him to MSN. yay more!

Then he left and I went to the quiz night at the fav place and had fun. It was just lily and scotsman but a few glasses of wine and British Sea Power in between questions and it was much fun. We laughed and talked and I was very happy. There was also a really hot bartender.

Then on the way home lily got off the bus first and then classclown got on a stop or two later. We chatted and then scotsman, who was sitting two seats away from me left, and classclown came and sat right beside me (he was across from me). We talked more and then got off the bus.

Then he was saying how he was on his way to the girls, who, conveniently lives upstairs.  He said he likes her but he's not excited about it, and it's not that he doesn't like her he just doesn't "gush" - his word. Her flatmates think he's using her but he insists he isn't and he does like her. I like him but this makes me want to sleep with him much less, only because I just am not the type who likes someone who is involved.

It's actually kind of sad. It's not like I know he doesn't like me, it's that the fact he likes her makes me less interested. I have added him to my msn though and will ask him if he wants to come out on Wednesday with a bunch of others. So, I feel really good about the email stuff but less excited about the fact that he does like her. But I guess it does assure me that he actually is quite sweet, which is something I expected from our first walk home really.

All that said, would I sleep with him if she was out of the picture? In a heartbeat. I was almost still a tiny bit drunk and would have invited him over for food had he not brought up having her down to his. Yet, I feel much better than I did earlier and more grounded about classclown but slightly sad that one more potential prson to sleep with has become a friend. I'd say I was running out of time if I actually was putting that kind of pressure on myself. Off I go to eat more fresh stawberries and custard all by my lonesome.

edited to add: It is so wrong but I am genuinely disappointed he does actually like this girl and hasn't been being an ass and taking advantage of her. so very wrong of me to think that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love. so maybe he was saying that because he couldnt tell you that he liked you! im so happy that you ran into him and i hope that you get together. because friends is better than nothing. and like you said. you're prettier and you're hipper and you are just so fucking fabulous. he will change his mind. midge.