Monday, March 14, 2005

500 words left

So of the three questions on the assignment I've completed two of them. I've been done them both for over an hour and just can't bear to do the other one but I can't go to sleep without doing it. It's silly really because It's not long and I more or les know what I want to write.

But since then I've:

*talked to a very drunk Paul who still hasn't started his assignment, the Artists and scotman because Lily was knitting but I need to ask her stuff.

*eaten and egg and a sandwich - well the sandwich is in progress.

*packed my bag for tomorrow morning.

* heard my flatmate have an orgasm. Would have been cool if I liked her, but I was really neutral about it and just poured my juice and returned to my room.

I am going to check a few more things online and finish my sandwhich, then I will finish my assignment. My motive will be my warm bed. It doesn't even have to be really good cause I have an hour or so to edit it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

The question I have is:

Was your roomate having an orgasm by herself or with someone else?

Celia said...

With her boyfriend who I also don't like all that much. and really this makes it worse on so many levels.