Friday, March 04, 2005

Mid-evening Musings

Back from Sainsbury's and eating some wonderful cheese tortolini salad. I've decided I will do my mani/pedi tonight, but have to decide which of the two new colours I want to use. Black or pink. We'll see. I'm also going to read a few articles for lectures and do some crafting. I have to start another project because I can't work on Lily's gift with her around.

It is actually quite nice outside. Slight breeze, crisp cold and patches of gorgeous blue sky in betweem dark and heavy clouds. I bought a magazine also to read at some point over the weekend. I felt like reading a Martha Stewart Living, but they didn't have it. I don't even know if I can get it in the UK at all. Maybe in London.

I've figured out a bit how much money I have left and I think I will jump up from the ipod shuffle to a mini ipod. It's really only about 40.00 more (I know someone who sells them so I get a discount) for 3 more gigs. I'll decide for sure over the weekend. It's not that I'm not sure if I want one, it's whether I can justify the cost right now.

I have been thinking about my breasts a bunch this afternoon. I am wearing a really lowcut shirt today that provides for generous cleavage viewing. I don't really care if other people notice, but I like it. It makes me feel good about myself everytime I notice it and, when I get to the bottom of it, it makes me want to touch them, which makes me want to touch other places. Luckily, I have time to do much of both this weekend if I so choose.

I'm going to go put some pyjama bottoms on because I'm just in the above mentioned shirt and a thong right now (which makes for easy and liberal self-groping - do I suck for even thinking of that?) and I want to go heat up some soup. I also got some Somerset Brie which I'll probably eat a bit later with crackers.

Edited to Add at 18:36: I just read My Messy Bedroom (see sidebar for link) and it included a question about a guy who would buy used knickers as a fetish object. First, I may gross some of you out by saying that I think this is hot. Second, I would totally wear and sell my knickers if the opportunity arose. Then I could so justify the ipod mini.

16 comments:

Delgar said...

Bah, no need to put on bottoms when you leave your room. Who's going to see, and even if they do are they going to object?

Celia said...

Well they could bring friends over as often occurs and I'm simply not that confident with people I don't know and people I don't really like (flatmates).

Delgar said...

Well I guess it doesn't matter as long as they come off once your back in your room.

I wouldn't want you to be posting here with too many clothes on.

Delgar said...

I personally wouldn't purchase used knickers, but I do love the smell of my wifes. Guess that makes me a freak. :)

Delgar said...

The My Messy Bedroom link doesn't seem to work for me. It's possible it just doesn't work for me here at work. I'll try it at home when I get a chance.

Celia said...

yes, I take them right back off when I'm in my room. I even have no bra on now.

Not a freak at all. I don't understand how one could not enjoy that smell and still want to sleep with the person on a regular basis.

Link problem was my fault and is now fixed.

Delgar said...

So why stop there, why not just be completely naked?

Perhaps too cold?

Celia said...

I like being partly clothed as much as I like being naked. There's something about touching my breasts and cunt through fabric that I like a lot.

It is a bit cold but I'm sitting in front of the heater and have a blanket. I'm also sitting in front of a big window and have to keep some sense of modesty as I hate closing the curtains.

Delgar said...

But are you touching them now?

Celia said...

Not at this moment, but I have been. Not with any real intentions though.

Delgar said...

Ah that's too bad. :(

I was hoping to enjoy a good wank before I left work. :)

Celia said...

You have your own office then, I'm guessing.

I have lots lots of time and I'm going to take my time. It'll pay off for me later.

Delgar said...

No, I have a cubicle.

I was just planning on enjoying yours. :)

Delgar said...

I guess I'll just have to wait and hope I hear about it later. Perhaps you'll tell me all about it, maybe if I beg just a little?

I have only a couple more minutes before I take off. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening. I'd love to hear what comes of it, literally.

Celia said...

I see now. But, I think you're out of luck today. This is starting out to be a bit of a sexually charged weekend though.

For now the intermittant groping is working well for me.

Delgar said...

Ah how I wish I was doing some groping of my own.

Have a Grrreat weekend.

P.S. This is me begging to hear all about it.