Friday, March 04, 2005

Soft as soft

I ended up having an hour long shower and bath thing. The only thing that it lacked in terms of a complete beautifying bath was a face mask. I also had my very first orgasm in the shower since I've been here. It's weird because I masturbated in the shower tons at home, especially when my flatmate and I were sharing a room in the last few months.

When I was finally done I used 4 different kinds of moisturizer (feet, hands, body and face) and I now feel all nice and soft. Freshly shaved legs and arm pits as well. I even trimmed my pubic hair a bit. Hair on my body is very variable. Because I have been waxing my legs since I was a teenager the hair on them is really sparse and I don't shave too often in the winter. It's nice when I do though. trimming isn't very consistant either and I never go completely bare anymore. I've also let my hair airdry so it's wavy instead of straight.

Paul has been sending me completely uncomprehensible drunk messages online for about the last hour. It got me thinking about some things I've heard about him from classclown and others in the fun lecture. Just that he's always talking about how drunk he was and how he pulled a really fit girl but he waas to drunk to do anything once he got her back to that flat. And now he can hardly type. I mean you all have seen my drunk typing. It's not bad if I may say so. I guess that while I totally support getting smashed, there's a level of coherance that's important to maintain.

I don't want to let people who don't other people curb my view of them, but when I hear things like that I'm not super impressed. Now, I do recall saying a while ago about how I talked to a guy at the film party and felt like I was do drunk to do anything, but not like it sounds like he is. I mean I was too drunk to understand the accent so a fluid conversation among the music was impossible to hold. Plus, I don't go out dancing to hook up, I go to drink and be with friends.

Do I seem like a hypocrite? a bitch? Whatever I guess.

I'm still feeling pretty rambunctious from the evening of constant touching of myself so I am going to make my way into my bed and cozy up to my vibe. As a side note though, I may be all content to cuddle up to myslef and wank repetitively, but I'm leaving in 4 months and I will be disappointed if I get no British action before I leave. But anyways, it is said a girl who is having sex is a girl you want to have sex with so off I go to have me an orgasm or three.

No comments: