Monday, March 14, 2005

My fluffy comfort zone

I should be doing homework but I'm being lazy and eaasily distracted. Read the comments to the last post if you want the question that lead to this post.

It actually takes me less time to get comfortable with someone than it would have a few months ago but it's not like I could say a specific time or anything. I have some people here who I've felt friendly with after one meeting (Politics boy), or in a matter of minutes (striped coat) or several meetings (the downstairs boys - and I'm still weird with them).

It's not just getting confortable with someone it's knowing they like me. My self-confidence is way too fragile when it comes to being sexually/romantically desired, that I'm not going to make a move if I don't have an idea that the sentiment is returned. And last time I did I never heard from the otherwise nice guy again.

If stripedcoat wasn't gay we totally would have hooked up and I was quite calmly rubbing his leg at the bar on Friday, mostly just be cause he was sitting next to me and I was drunk. And had young downstairs boy groped me back the night of the pub crawl I would have likely presued that.

And me wanting to approach the table of boys on friday even though I didn't even mae eye contact with the one I liked, was in my world a big step. I was proud of myself actually.

4 comments:

Delgar said...

Leave it to me to distract you from your work. I'm such a bad influence.

Celia said...

It's not just you distracting me. I'm eating like mad and checking every website I visit even if I know it only updates once a week and that nothing will have changed since the last time I checked. I'm kind of working though.

Distract me all you want, but I might be in the kitchen. It's either eating, TV or wanking.

Delgar said...

Please combine all three and post about it in detail. :)

Celia said...

If I wanted to work that hard I'd just do my assignment. Which I am kind of doing anyways. Deciding what to eat next. I want pasta but I have non and it's sad.