Monday, March 28, 2005

No work for me

Turns out the library is closed until Wednesday. So I just had a nice walk today and got myself out and dressed, which is good. However, now all I hsve to do for two days is plan more about London, and craft. I quess I could do some vocab work also. I might to into the city if I get my money before Friday. We'll see.

Last night, I didn't go to sleep early at all. I read about crafting for a good two hours and then wanked again. It was differnt though: I put the erotica aside and tried just to fantasize. Totally didn't work well as I kept getting distracted by fake conversations. Even with people I had made it. I even attempted to incorporate class clown which totally backfired. I mean I was aroused but it was going nowhere fast.

I didn't entirly give up though. I thought about wanking while someone was watching me as I was in that moment. So they weren't involved and I didn't have to be concerned about them or their role in my life. I just focused on what I was doing and how it made me feel and it ended in a very long, rippleling orgasm that ushered me quite well into sleep.

I bougth Sprite today which I hardly ever do. Pop is not a big thing for me and have maybe had it about 6 times in the last 10 months or so. I don't even drink it with alcohol usually. And if I do it's often mixed with juice. I do like the fizziness though so I drink carbonated or flavoured water. Still fizzy but minus all the sugar.

5 comments:

Delgar said...

Eww fizzy water! Sugar, needs more sugar!!

I know I'll regret that when my ass explodes but for now I can't stand just drinking fizzy water. :)

Well I'm glad you managed to get yourself off. I would hate for you to go through the evening frustrated. :)

I hope that you have a good day, I know mine has been fairly productive. I'm not sure what the afternoon holds. Maybe I'll do a chemistry update on my blog.

Celia said...

You can get flavoured waters here which are really good. I think at least. I drink a lot of juice watered down with fizzy water. Like pure orange juice is sweet enough without added sugar.

Well I probably wouldn't have ended up frustrated as I had already cum twice earlier in the night. It was more a technical practice in fantasy. That makes me sound even more nutty than my like of plain fizzy water does.

oh, I like chemistry updates. I'm just sitting and crafting. About two more solid hours of work and this project will be done I think. Well the hard part will be done at least.

Delgar said...

See fantasy for guys is incredibly easy. Or at least it is for me. I can fantasize about a variety of people in a variety of locations doing a variety of things.

So how's the new toy? :)

I'll go do a chemistry update

Celia said...

Fantasy used to be much easier for me and it is sometimes when there is someone I actually like and find hot, and there is potential with but it hasn't been so recently.

You've asked me that already and I gave a positive response which is continuing. Maybe the science will motivate me to take a craft break and do a little post about it. We'll see.

Delgar said...

WooHoo!

My fingers are crossed! Hopefully my lame science will inspire you. :)