Friday, March 11, 2005

Doing what I want

It's in the middle of the afternoon sitting at my desk with junk food and in a tank and a thong (cream and pink, respectively). I didn't go to lectures today but I went to a meeting with a woman from my Canadian University who is here doing some stuff early this morning. I also walked to parts of my town I've never been to to pick up my parcel. I'm waiting to hear about when were' going for dinner for stripedcoat's birthday.

So the parcel. Well it was in a big box. Nothing interesting about the lube. But the toy. It was in a much bigger box than necessary which is why the whole thing was in a large box. It looks a bit large, but I know I've had experience with larger things so a bit of refreshing is all I need I'm sure. It's not that big really. And it's nice and cushy (low-density silicone) and flexible, and just feels nice on my hand.

Because I'm going out tonight and tomorrow and have a lot of work to do this weekend it might not get used for a little bit. I'm also still feeling a bit like a loser who will never find someone to have sex with her ever again, so wanking isn't really something I'm that excited about right now as I feel a bit rejected.

I had a dream last night about jogging. I was running through a field and it was muddy so it was hard to run and I kept having to slow down. Suddenly I hear two people call my name and I see two of my friends (old friends, really) mom's. One of them is a wonderful woman and he daughter has been my friend since we were about 6. We see each other only occasionally now but have a bond. The other woman is awful and I've always disliked her; her daughter was a friend from about 6 years old until I was about 16 and then she moved to a differnt school and turned into a complete bitch who I now can't stand one bit (but she was one of the girls I had a very early sexual experience with at about 12 years old). So I feel stupid and wish there was no mud and they ask me how I like England and I say that it's brilliant and they congratulate me. By this time I'm on comcrete again and I take off running.

No comments: