Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Upon my return

I am feeling much better now. We didn't actually watch the film because barely anyone showed up and we watch an episode of "Black Books" instead and went down to the pub and talked and stuff like that. Lily and Pink (a friend I have met through Lily) are going to get together and craft on Sunday which will be great fun. I met a new person who seems really cool, but we didn't talk all that much.

I saw stripedcoat for the first time since "the night" and it was a bit awkward at first and I knew it shouldn't be. By the end of the night we left together and he walked me to the bus stop on his way into town. I'd like to ask why he thought I wouldn't kiss him (It's true, but how did he know, because I didn't think anything about me was saying that because I wasn't thinking it) but it's not that important. I'm just glad we're starting to build an actual friendship.

I'm glad I walked there too. It took an hour and it was cold but Hawksley made me feel good and I did feel refreshed when I arrived. I ran into classclown as I was leaving and talked a bit, but I was being wierd because I was just in general feeling a bit off. I think it would be fun to go out with some of the people from that lecture. I know they sometimes hang out together, but because it's my only lecture with them, I'm a bit of an outsider.

I have tons of stuff to do tomorrow before heading into campus around 1:00 so I'm going to go to bed now so I can get up reasonably early. I feel like going out dancing but have no plans to until the 12th. Maybe I can convince Lily to go out next week after the film. Two bars have good nights on Wednesdays, but she's broke so we'll see. I want to go though.

No comments: