Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Maybe it's too much

Once I was walking back from a restaurant to home. It's only about three blocks away from my place in Vancouver. It's was dark out and kind of raining. I was just walking along a busy road and a bunch of guys in a car started yelling at me. Combinations of things that resulted in the memory of "Hey baby, where you going? Want a ride?" I ignored it and kept walking. They quientened. Then as I'm waiting to cross and they're at the light I hear "fuck you bitch. Fat Ass. I wouldn't do you if I was being paid" coming from the same car.

This is one of many experiences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologize for any negative feelings that my words might have caused you. Just take things for what they are and be flattered that I am attracted to you because of what you say and think. I am in now way trying to be sexist or disrespectful. Don't ever let other peoples words or actions effect you in any way. We will most likely never meet and that is unfortunate, because I feel a connection with you on an intellectual basis. I understand the feeling can not possibly be mutual, I have read your thoughts but you have no idea what I'm all about.

Delgar said...

Some people are asses. Best thing to do is ignore them and move on.