Sunday, March 06, 2005

One Post A Day

Today has been a whole lot of work. Well mostly. I did wake-up, wank and then not get out of bed until 1:00. But after that I worked a lot. I have just finished a late dinner and watching some American Idol. I am now going to do a bit more work and head to bed to read the magazine I bought Friday.

I was up late last night doing homework and talking to a friend so I'm pretty tired. I did dream again last night, but nothing like Fridays and nothing I can really remember. I did involve a guy though. Don't know how. Tomorrow my 9:00 am lecture isn't happening so I'm going to go onto campus later but still early and do some work in the library.

I feel boring today, so there's not much to say. I'm excited for this week though: one more assignment done, a film, dancing and a party. Two assignments due for next week and then I am officially on Easter break. I should also have a new toy by the end of the week.

Hope everyones weekend was as relaxing as mine, but in a more exciting way.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Wow, sounds like Friday night was fun. Wish I had more details. :)