Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Killing time

I have 10 more minutes before I can head to the CD library. The fun lecture was actually kind of fun again this morning and the asssignment has been handed in. I have a 24 page piece of reading to do for a semiar at 2:00 and will do that after the CD library while I eat lunch (salad with cheese and roasted veggies).

There was a book sale in one of the main buildings on campus and all the books were one pound. However, all the books were fiction. I confess that I do not really read fiction unless it's of a specific and old type. I just can't get into it and would rather be reading something about the stuff I study. It's not that I think fiction is inferior or anything, as even the non-fiction I erad is fairly limited in scope. It's just that I'm so interested in the topics that I want to read that stuff. It works out really.

I might go see a film on campus this evening with Victoria and her flatmate Island. Not sure yet though. I have no actual good food at home so I might go shopping and buy some stuff for some really healthy meals. I also want to make this layered dip that is affectionately named "poo dip" looks not so pleasant when the layers all mix up but so fucking good it doesn't matter.

Somehow I just convinced myself dip and an episode of CSI along with some reading would be more exciting than a film. I'm hibernating right now I think. Look for me later maybe.

13 comments:

Delgar said...

Man I'm so tired and sore today.

I'm so going out and eating something very unhealthy for lunch. I shouldn't be today I just feel like eating something very greasy.

Celia said...

I'm trying to convince myself the dip is healthy but all the cheese and the mayo/sour cream layer doesn't help.

What did you have for Lunch? I had a surprisingly good salad with pepers and mozzarella. But that was hours ago and I'm hungry so of I go to sanisbury's.

Delgar said...

I had a chicken bacon swiss from arby's with curly fries and it was good. Very, Very good.

Celia said...

Doesn't sound that bad to settle a craving. Although combined with your reported dinner last night....

I'm finally eating the dip and it is as good as I wanted it to be.

Delgar said...

I can just feel your heart crying out in pain.

Tonight I get to torture myself further, and there will be no frosty at the end of the tunnel.

Celia said...

my heart? pain? why? I'm confused.

Delgar said...

The Dip,

Oil, Cheese, Mayo etc.

All very bad for you. :)

Celia said...

ok, so it's is topped with cheese, and one layer is mayo and sour cream.

But! other layers are beans (good), avocados (good), peppers and sweetcorn (good) and tomatos (good).

So ya. Plus I had a big salad and yogurt for lunch. and corn flakes with soy milk for breakfast.

So really not too bad. I even got in a full 2 litres of water,

Delgar said...

Alrighty,

I'll let you off the hook. Mainly because it's almost time for me to head home.

I'm starting to get hungry again. Man I'm a non-stop eating machine. I'm so tempted to go buy a snack, but I really don't need it.

You have a good night, perhaps even a GOOD night. ;)

Celia said...

your body will need lots of good food to maintain itself with all the gym time.

I was actually just sitting her with my hand resting on my bare inner thigh and considering have such a night. It's likely.

Delgar said...

Any chance of further details?

Celia said...

writing my first sex filled post in the last week or so was on my thoughts. So yes, some details are also likely.

Delgar said...

Wow,

Let's just say, I'm looking forward to it.