Saturday, March 12, 2005

Damage done

So this is the closest I'm going to get to an awkward morning after situation.

I got some good/blurry pictures from last night. My room is a disaster. There is stuff all over the place. I'm tidying it up a bit though. My neck is really sore too for no good reason. Sleeping oddly is probably the most likely thing. I'm not sure if there's really anything to add to last night's post. I have no idea who was outside the window when I was topless. I hope I didn't know them. If any of yesterdays post didn't make sense ask questions and I'll clarify in the comments.

I just got an email saying the party we're going to tonight is cancelled. No reason but I'm sure I'll find out over the course of the day. It sucks but I spent a lot of money last night so staying in and doing homework tonight wouldn't be awful.

I just looked out the window and a bunch of guys from downstairs were looking up at the window as they walked past. This might be an embarrasing while drunk story. I have very few of those.

But, I need help from you. Yes, you people reading. Yesterday after what I thought was a regular post I got two emails - both of which I will reply to. But the thing is, both were basically saying I was sexy and I honestly don't get it. Well just in that I thought the post was not sexy at all. Or am I confused as to what post was being referred to. One I got just as I was leaving the house and it made me feel good, and the other I got when I camehome and it was funnier only because it was like one line long.

All that said. I really like hearing from people. So comment and email and all that stuff. I don't spend much time on msn, but if you've got me on your list and I'm never on, tell me you want to talk to me and I'll make more of an effort. I've got to finish tidying my room and shower and eat. I'll be around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What don't you get, you are sexy. When you describe the color thong you're wearing, when you openly talk about your toys, the picture of your wonderfully pale thigh, and just the fact that you are sexual makes you desirable. You don't appreciate one line emails?

Celia said...

I totally didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't appreciate the one line emails but upon rereading I can see how that may have been. I did appreciate it. It made me smile to myself.

I quess I just see these things are normal of me and not particularly special. I guess I have to think about how it is from someone on the outside. Also, no matter how sexy I feel I never get people telling me in my life. And the ne time I have recently it freaked me right out. I know it's something I have to work on and I'm trying.

Maybe part of all of this is looking for that appreciation. I'm not used to getting it and don't handle it well. It's kind of like when I do get "you're sexy" comments I feel pushed into a box or something. Like that's all I am and that's not what I want. I don't think that's what's being said, and I know I keep a lot of my details back relating to my school and work so it's only me that's causing it.

Don't know if that came out right. I'm working on stuff. I think about everything that's written and if/how I can use it to improve myself and the life I live.

And, um, bring on the one line emails. I totally appreciate them. It's hard to reposd to them other than just saying thank you but that's maybe all I need to be saying.