Saturday, March 26, 2005

Not a Rainy Britain

It's raining today for the first time in a while and that may just crap on my thorughts of going to the library. It also closes at 4:00 and it's almost two and weekends are reference only days so I can't take anything out and well, I'm sure you can tell what my decision is. I'm got two tv shows almost downloaded so that will occupy me and a bunch of crafting to do. I also have work for my fun lecture I can work on. I'll wake up early tomorrow and go to the library for a few hours. I also cant do work fro HK ltd. because I'm waiting for someinformation from them I can't really go ahead without.

I'm eating whole grain yogurt and I was concerned but it's awesome. New treat for me. I can also plan some of my London trips a bit more today. I'm trying to find a yarn/craft shop there and it's not going well. I also got my mooncup in the post and it's in action as I type. So far so good, but we'll see how it is (ie no leaks) in a few hours.

Last night I had a dream that classclown and I kissed. We were just hanging out in a very empty pub and I leaned over him to read something on the paper he was looking at and he kissed my neck and we started kising, but we stopped because someone came into the area we were in. We kissed again a few more times when no one was around but it's was all very surfacy and unsure. We left with someone else and neither of us really seemed to know what was happening. It's wasn't quite awkward but not comfortable either. Like we didn't really know what we were doing or how to go about it. and not, in a physical way, but a logistics one. Does that make sense?

The dream also involved me forgetting luggage, two friends I haven't sen in a good 3 or 4 years, vocabulary quizzes from my fun lectures and looking at pictures on my laptop. I don't want to be having dreams about classclown. if the other people I have crushed on were inappropriate for me, he is so beyond that. Blah. I don't know what to think about it all. I think I need to go out and have some unbridled fun. I should find out if stripedcoat is still around.

No comments: