Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Rolling Down Hills

So today I'm not feeling quite as good as the last few. I think I'm kind of anxious to get to the library and it sucks that I can't until tomorrow. Also, I want to get craft stuff but my money's not here yet and I can't max out cards or anything because I'm spending the weekend in Lodnon and need money for that. On top of it the weathers crap so it makes just going for a walk not sound so appealing. I'll likely do it anyways just to get myself out of the flat. I do still have a few dollars cash on me for a few craft things so we'll see.

Texted this morning to a friend about weight issues and wrote that "I think I have as many insecurities about losing weight as I do about not losing it" which is very true. Maybe I'll do pilates today. I'd like to say that I'll go for a run, but I'd be totally lying so I'm not going to do that. First some breakfast and a quick phone call home to my mom. Then I'll go for a walk into the town and look at books or something.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Hmm, I must be having internet issues. I've been trying to post all day.

Anyway, I hope that your day is going better. At least you're probably not as sore as I am. :)

Celia said...

I'm trying to post as I type but no luck. Must not just be your internet issues.
I am feeling better. As soon as there's money in my bank account I'll feel a lot better. That's my prediction anyways.

Overworking just leads to injuries, which make working at all difficult. Be careful. It's one thing to be sore but....