Thursday, March 24, 2005

Unending

Somehow I overdrafted on my bank account by under a pound and the stupid bank is charging me 35.00. Like why couldn't it be smart enough to not let me go over my limit, or nice enough to just forget about it like my wonderful Canadian credit union. I can't really do anything about it now, but I took a bunch of cash out yesterday and it said I had 10.00 still left there and I didn't use the card again so I'm not too sure what went on. I wouldn't have took so much cash out, and put my haircut today on credit had I known this was the situation. Blah.

There was no menstrual cup in the mail this morning which sucks. My cramps are still around a tiny bit but nothing I can't forget about at points.

I couldn't sleep last night so at 2:30 I ended up getting up, talking to Lily who was surprisingly also awake, and taking some sleeping pills and I was asleep in an hour. I had some deep thoughts about why I'm silly horny but somehow that that sexually frustrated unless I'm drinking. I had other stuff too but that was all that stuck around. And my slight conclusion ot it was is that it's as if I forgot what I'm missing. Which makes me feel kind of pathetic. Plus, I just don't know how it's going to end. I keep myself distanced from people to protect myself, I need to form a relationship of some sort but I'm scared to because of the moving thing, and my self-confidence is lower right now than it is usually. And all I can add to that is fear and more fear.

But alas talking isn't helping, and just going about my life isn't helping, so I don't know. I should go do some reading and have some breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't try to create or avoid a situation. Things will fall in place, everything happens for a reason. I wouldn't worry about the moving thing, if you meet someone and they want to be with you then they will wait or go with, otherwise is wasn't meant to be. I have a story for you, I had a girlfriend for seven years and she spent a semester in the UK, well when she was there she met someone else, and when she came back she ended our relationship and began one with the other person. This hurt very bad, but I knew she made the right decision, and not for a second did I wish she didn't go away for a semester. Shit happens to everybody, so the best you can do is accept it and try to move on. For me it's been months now and I'm not over it, but there is nothing I can do to change things. Living is hard, dying is easy, but the journey is so entertaining. I know I sound crazy but I swear I'm sane.