Monday, March 21, 2005

non-manic monday

I have a fewling this week will be an eternal Sunday but with less procrastinating and more pilates. I am certainly feeling less sick today and did some work for the Canadian company (HK ltd. from here on in). Only 1.5 hours but it's as dull as shit and I had just woken up. I'm also needing information from them to really get started on the project.

So I'm feeling less sick and considerably more horny. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm a bit PMS-y but that is ok by me. I was pretty teary last night before going to bed about going home and missing here and being at my Canadian School. I have to talk to them about what level of Language I should be in. I also looked a tiny bit at schools for MA's and one school has a program like the one here I like both most of the others combine my principle interest with one of my non-interests. I should's really been thinking about it though because it is at least a year away.

Today my breakfast (eating now) is premarinated tofu. Just chunks if is slightly heated and plain. I could eat bowls of the stuff. Some times I'll eat them with hot sauce but I have none. I still like them tthis way though. Want to know something gross? Today was the first day since Friday night I've had a shower. More gross? I've been wearing the same tank, knickers and pyjama bottoms since Saturday evening. I haven't been sleeping in the pyjama bottoms but they go on when I get up in the morning though.

Now that I've showered though the clothes are all going int the laundry. Which I have to do becasue I don't have anything to wear. If it was sunny I'd wear a skirt and flip-flops but it is not. It's not like I'm going out anyway. I have reading to do and possibly some stuff for my fun lecture. I may need change for laundry though. Tomorrow, if I'm feeling better, I have to go into the city and the library. That I need clean clothes for. Unless it's sunny.

Ok, I want to go heat up more tofu. I'm around all day. Wat a disorganized post. hmmm.

I want to add: I have change for one load of laundry which is great and I have gone on a credit card/internet pruchase rush. Train tickets, favour/surprise for friend, and a menstrual cup for myself. I'll explain the last one when it arrives and I use it. Or later. whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am eager to find out what a menstrual cup is, however I think I might have an idea, or maybe or don't.