Sunday, March 13, 2005

tearing down the walls

My back is feeling much less sore and I am feeling a bit more emotionally sorted. I really have to do some homework though. I should have went to the library today but I don't think that's going to happen. COnsidering I haven't really done anything since I last psted other than sleep, eat and read I have nothing really to say.

I just wanted to check in and say thanks to the people who have contacted me over the weekend as it's helped a bunch. I'l likely post about something later today but it depends on the homework progress.

1 comment:

cackmandu said...

Well as Queen once said, Keep yourself alive!

I wish you the best of luck and I think you are coming along just fine. Who cares about lame one sentence emails telling you are sexy. I am guessing that would be creepy to a degree but take it all in and dump the bullshit. Sort through it and see what is real and what is bullshit. I enjoy reading you...Plus, you offered to help me out with my blog so that means you are ok in my book.

I will have to email you a list of things I need help with. I am not computer savvy at all. Thanks for all that you do