Saturday, March 05, 2005

A night somewhat alone

It was a werid night. I didn't get to sleep until after 3:00. Let's just say I used lots of lube and at 2:30 I places an order for one of the toys I had previously mentioned (Number 6 on the list - still really want smartballs though) and some lube.

But the real weirdness involved dreams. I'm going to do them as a list because I'm not entirely sure how it all connects.

1. Classclown and I made out a lot. And when we couldn't make out (people talking to us) we were trying to touch each other as much as possible. It was like primal lust or romantic either. It was fun and playful and very natural - like why had we waited so long. I don't know how to descirbe this. It was really nice. Like we weren't worried about having sex, or dating, or what people would think. We just wanted to enjoy the time.

2. At one point we were making out on the top bunk of a bed and one of my friends from home that wasn't in very good favour when I left stormed in. I apparently had borrowed her jacket at some point and got drunk and threw up on it (something I do not actually ever do in real life except for one exception) basically I had asked another friend of ours to hide it and clean it. She tried her best but it left a stain and she broke down and explained to the girl what had really happened. So she came into the room yelling at me and I really calmly said I was relly sorry and that i would pay for a dry cleaner to get it porperly cleaned. She seemed shocked I had taken responsibility for it and was really surprised by how calm I was.

3. I remember trying to make a traditional ancient greek dress out of a bed sheet for a toga party I was going to. Two other people were in the room with me but they were making togas. the room was bright white and yellow, and my plan kept going wrong and for somereason masking take and zippers were involved even though they wouldn't need to be at all.

4. I walked into a big field that had a baseball diamond in it and saw my mom and the Artist hugging and felt very glad. It looked the the Artist but it wasn't actually him. He had just explained something to her so that she would not be upset with something I had done or said or something. I'm not sure. He walked away and just smiled at me.

5. I was sitting at my old desk at my office at home and was pregnant. Not really that visibly though. I remember people asking me how I felt and saying that I didn't think it would be as constantly uncomfortable as it was. I then had to go to this clinic to get a check up and it was so uncomfortable to walk. The nurse was really sweet and either thought I was showing more or less than I should have been. she was taking x-rays of my arm though and there were lots of bright flashing lights. I also remember standing in the room facing a change table that has little jars of cotton balls and q-tips and stuff thinking about how my mom so didn't want me to become pregnant while I wa sin England and I did, but I wasn't concerned about it. Like it could all still work out.
Then the nurse took me to these bookshelves to pick out free books to start reading to the baby. She mentioned a father but I don't know who it was. I grabbed some books and wanted winnie-the-pooh ones. The ones that were the size I wanted had english, french and japanese in them. She was telling me not to get them because I didn't know japanese and it would be a bad idea to take them. I kept saying that I had a friend who would be around that was living in Japan who could read that part for me. I didn't know whether I should have taken them or not.

So that was the parts of the dreams I can remember. I'm going to think about the parts with classclown and being pregnant, because they're important to me. I wanted to make an omlette this morning but I forgot to buy eggs. Plus it's well into the afternoon now. I should really do some reading.

No comments: