Friday, March 18, 2005

time to purge

Well I am officially on my month off. I got a quite good mark on the first assignment for my fun lecture, which is great because it is also my most difficult. I am at home now and likely will be for the whole evening. I totally cleaned my room because it was starting to get quite messy (although I have high standards) and finished cleaning the kitchen becuse the cleaners don't do a great job. Plus becasue my flatmates just leave their things on the counters, the cleaners move it all the the table and leave it there without cleaning the table. But today as I was clearing the stuff off the table I put things away even if they weren't mine and I wasn't putting them with the right persons stuff. Hopefully they can maintain it.

Does anyone know if you can gain allergies relating to nature? I'm feeling totally conjested but not sick at all and it's definately becoming spring here. I'm thinking maybe the pollen is different or something. I've been sneezing all day and my eyes are all watery. It sucks. And I have no idea what to do to make it better.

I'm currently having my lunch and am going to go do by taxes because I have all of 100 pounds to last me until my tax return comes or I get paid form my Canadian, both of which won't happen for at least 2 weeks, closer to three. I do have lots of food at home though.

6 comments:

Delgar said...

Well you could always sell your panties. :)

So are you looking forward to your time off?

Anonymous said...

Yes allergies can be seasonal, any season actually. You are obviously in the UK, but are you from there or are you from Canada. I live in the US, and I was in England and Ireland a few months ago, it's always cloudy, but the people are great.

Celia said...

if I get offers...

I am looking to my time off. I have lots of work to do but it'll put me a head for next term and bring some cash in. Plus the weather is getting nice and I might try to start running again, maybe.
I also have a visitor coming towards the end of my break and we're oging to spend a week in the south west which wil be great. Also have a weekend in London planned.

Well I'm in the UK this year and am from Canada. But I've never gotten alergies at home before and the climat and stuff are pretty similar. I don't know if I'd rather allergies or a cold. And I really don't have a bad thing to say about England so far. I even don't get too freaked out by how expensive it is and I have canadian dollars. Expect there's a guy who lives in the next county over who sucks ass, and not in the good way.

Anonymous said...

Are you ever coming back to the North American continent? Have fun in London, nice city, it reminds me of a mini New York.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celia said...

ya, this july, which has been a big source of stress aorund here. I don't want to go home, but have to so I can finish my degree off. I won't be back there long though.