Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Celebration

My taxes return is officially in the canadian bank. I now have to decide how much to put on the canadian credit card, transfer the rest to the uk account, and decide how much to put on the uk credit card. It's not quite as bad of a debt situation as it sounds because both credit cards have fairly low limits. But I do have a loan with my canadian bank and wonderful canadian student loans. Ack. I don't like to think about this.

I also saw a bag in a magazine I want really bad and I might go into town tomorrow to buy it. I have to see how big it is though, because I can only justify it if it's big enough. I think I'd also get anouther 5.00 voucher off fcuk make up at boots if I bought it, so really it's like a bag and nail polish for 20.00. I'm so bad at this. ok. I feel better now. I will go into the city tomorrow but just to look at that bag and buy a map of London if I can find a decent one. I know I can get on there but I'd rather plan out a head of time.

Feeling a bit more relaxed now. ok, back to the reading I was so diligently doing.

No comments: