Wednesday, March 09, 2005

You've got mail

Well my parcel had an attempted delivery today but no one was home so I have to call and get the delivery resceduled. Satuurday probably because I'm not likely to be home on the other days to get it.

I ended up not wearing the dress today because of getting up late and watritng for the shower and such circumstances. Normal jeans, tank and sweater instead. I felt pretty though. I also felt smart. leading a presentation, knowing stuff in my seminar. Quite good really.

I'm going to go read some transcripts and have lunch, but I'll be around should it strike me to write anything.

6 comments:

Delgar said...

Boo Hiss
Boo Hiss

Excuses, excuses.

Ah well, you have a good afternoon of eating and reading. My day is just begining. Perhaps I'll go update my blog.

Celia said...

hey, I'll wear skirts all the time once in warms up. If I could afford new shoes I'd wear them now.

happy morning to you.

Delgar said...

Ahh but will you wear a little school girl outfit? And let someone spank you if you've been bad?

Okay that's totally irrelevant. As you can see my mind is totally in the gutter.

Celia said...

I think the question should be "would you?".
But, because I'm a good sport, I don't have any desire to do the school girl thing, but spanking is not a problem.

And it could be in a worse spot than the butter.

Delgar said...

butter?

Oh you meant gutter?

It could be in a worse spot how?

Celia said...

the gutter is only a bad place when you're at church, or having a job interview. Or writing an exam.

And I don't think butter would be a good place for it to be.

I'm off to Lily's. No more updates likely today.