Thursday, March 17, 2005

working on leaving

Today has been a rough day. Just frustration and tiredness and low energy. I am not going to go out tonight because due to major computer issues today my paper is near enough to done to justify it. Kind of sucks because it is St. Patricks day but I have responsilities and I try to honour them sometimes. Plus I'm just not feeling very enthusiastic about anything today.

I talked to my mom on the phone which I don't do very often and it was nice. I had more to say but I forgot it. Gent gorcery shopping with classclown. It was good.

4 comments:

Delgar said...

Well, that sucks.

I hope that you get your assignment done. :)

Celia said...

I have no other option and I have it written in my head so it's just a matter of geting into it and typing. But thanks though.

Delgar said...

Ahh the life of a student.

Writing up something late at night because I had procrastinated until 9 the night before. That's a feeling I haven't had in a long time.

I was really bad at doing reports, write ups and even studying. I was one of those people that didn't start studying until the night before. Ack, I wonder how well I would have done if I actually applied myself. scary perhaps.

Celia said...

I've been much better this year at actually studying and stuff but tis's till limited. My fun class is hard though and I wouldn't pass if I didn't study.

Also, my experience has been that the longer I leave papers the better my grade. Last term I had only two papers to write. I did the first one in over about two weeks and didn't do that good on it. I wrote and researched the next one from 2 pm to 1:30 am (with a movie break even) and it's my best result from the whole term.

We just all apply ourselves differently. really. Sometimes more studying doesn't make us learn much more.