Monday, March 28, 2005

Cookie break

I'm hungry but there's all kinds of people in the kitchen and so I'm not going in there. Luckily, there's some sprite left and I have digestive cookies from last night still in my room. The project is going super good, but don't know if I'll get as much done as I thought I would tonight. It might not get finished until tomorrow. That's ok though, because before I mail it to the future owner I want to make something else to go with it and I need to pick stuff up to make that. A wonderful little mixed CD is also going with the two craft items.

All that aside, I am going to spend the rest of this post saying a few things about the new toy. I haven't really said anything about it yet other than the base is a bit suction-y. Not because it's not getting used though. I don't think I talk about my vibe that much either other than "I used it" type stuff.

1. I used it last night. I hadn't used it in about a week though. I find my body does not appreciate ass play during my period.

2. You can't really tell that much by the picture but each section of it gets slightly bigger. This is a good thing.

3. It looks big, but it doesn't feel all that big. It's not that it feels small, but a little bit of lube and the first section is quickly occupied.

4. I don't always put it all the way in. There's just not always need for it. there's also a bit of a nice feeling of "potential" when only the firt two sections are inside me. Hard to explain, but good.

5. It never gets used on it's own. Always fingers, a vibe, or both heavily involved in whatever's going on.

6. I'm quite happy with my choice. It's a bit more dymanic with the ripples than a standard plug would be, but I really feel filled up when it's completely inserted. I also get the bead-llike feeling, which I wanted. I got some feedback about getting one that vibrated, but the slight and only occasional vibrations that go through the silicon when my vibe touches the base is plenty.

I'd ask if anyone has questions, but I don't think I'd answer them. Ok, one last cookie and back to crafting. I hope to make dinner soon. either pasta or soup and sandwich.. Not sure yet.

No comments: