Saturday, March 12, 2005

slow going day

I had a shower somehow hoping that it might make my neck feel better but no luck. It's still really slow. I'm having some lunch now and I'm going to watch a film on the computer. At 6:00 I'm going to meet Victoria at her work and have a drink just because we aren't going out tonight anymore. I'll likely go to Sainsbury's after than and pick some stuff up for dinner tonight and tomorrow. Or just chocolate milk. I can make do with the food already here and I've been obsessed with chocolate milk recently.

I'm actually really tired right now. Think it's mostly that my neck is so sore. But I did forget to say that right before I left to go out last night I had a quick wanking session because just looking at the new toy on the bed made me want to try it. Worked well and will be throughly enjoyed. And wasn't near as hard getting used to the size as I considerd.

No comments: