Saturday, March 19, 2005

Great way to begin

Well it is officially my first day of break.

Today I went to Scotsman's to have a day of film and stuff with him, Lily and others before a bunch of them leave the city and go back to their homes for the break. Some time half way between the second film (Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls) Lily said she was leaving only to later return when the rest of us were going to leave and infored me that they had broken up, but then she decided to stay and talk to him. I have no idea what happened and it wasn't a good time to talk then.

Otherwise I have an invite to go to the biggest new club in the city with Victoria, Island and Victoria's best friend from Canada who is visiting, but I am officially sick. Sniffling, sneezing, slight fever, congested, a bit of sinus pressure. Sucks ass. So I am staying in tonight as well as tomorrow with hopes of getting better quickly and getting myself organized for break.

Nothing otherwise to report. I'm hungry and going to go make some dinner (rice, tofu, ginger, eggplant, carrots) and come back here and kill some times I guess. Maybe some crafting or a film. Or both even.

2 comments:

diandra said...

shit, so that's what happened.

Celia said...

I talked to Lily late last night and there has sorted things and were no longer broken up (seemed like a rash angry descision in the first place that neither were happy with) so that's good. Especially becasue theyaren't really going to see eachother over the break excpet when Tammy had planned to go to where he lived and spend a few days.

All they needed was to talk aboutthings they both did that irritated the other. Neither brought anything up for fear of 'rocking the boat'. So much tht did. There's a lesson here kids.