Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Late Morning

A combination of things (sleeping in, reading, morning wanking, long shower) have all lead to me not being able to leave my flat early enough to both going into town. So tomorrow I will do it. I also don't think I'm going to go to the library today. Instead I've got tons of homeowrk to do here and I will go to the library on Thursday for a long time. I may walk to Sainsburys but I have stuff for dinner tonight so I might leave it until tomorrow. If I go today I'll probably end up buying crap to snack on. I'm also feeling a bit crampy today so it might be best to stay in for another day.

I was in the bath thinking about classclown and Elliott (innocently!) and realized that Elliott has almost gotten more awkward since the start of the year. Or maybe I'm more discerning about who I'm friends with now that I actually have some and don't feel such a desperate need to meet people. This is making me seem like a total bitch and could asl be interpreted as now that I'm becoming friends with the "cool" kids I'm deserting my "nerd" friends. I'm going to stop now because I feel like a cow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but honey, you are a cool kid. xoxo.